+Run for your Life+ +Run for your Life+

hmm

Interesting. But sometimes it rapes my ears. 3/5

~DT~ Electrified Holiday Bells ~DT~ Electrified Holiday Bells

So ...

That melody is fine. But i did not like that drums ... like that "still clapping sound" doesn't fix in. 2/5 3/10

Sincerely, Anto%u0161ík.

DeatHTaX responds:

I disagree. With the depth of the music i feel the snare reverb is quite appropriate. And i am a bit offended you based the score you gave my song off of your personal preferences. I'm pretty sure if i went and gave Tarboy a 0 and said "cuz i didn't like it" it would be quite soundly rated as useless....just a tip for the future.

~DT~

The Fastov Beat The Fastov Beat

umm

But i dont find this interesting. I dont like it. So i would vote badly, right? That glass shatering ... aww, i hate that sound. But no, i wont wote so you wont be angry ;) this time :)

Jalhi responds:

Take into the account the style of music it is too. Industrial music uses sounds that aren't conventional, sometimes for effect, sometimes just to be weird. I have no problem with your review, but remember that dissonance is as much a part of music as harmony.

N Soviet Russia Music Write U! N Soviet Russia Music Write U!

...

Sojuz n%u011Bru%u0161imyj respublik svobodnych
Splotila nav%u011Bki Velikaja Rus.

Yes, you hit that melody. And thats all.

DjKaz responds:

When you write a review arnt you supposed to supply constructive criticism? I didnt want to change it from the original sound too much, because I like the original melody.

+Pursuit- +Pursuit-

umm

I did not like that sound in beggining - it ended, and played again ... that ending when nothing played for a second or like, i did not like. Some nice effects (damn why do i dont know how to make effects?) but otherwise ... not so much interesting ... melody ... not clear. Just nothing special, if you understand me :)

ABrighterShadow responds:

Actually, no I don't understand what you're saying. That was barely passable as English. I do however understand the general gist of what you're trying to say, and I disagree entirely. The melody was very clear, the sound at the beginning was priceless, the ending was easily likeable, and this song was very special to me. What I find "not so much interesting," is unintelligible reviews such as yours that bash on a song or video for no valid reason.

DJ NTD - Freaking Saxophone DJ NTD - Freaking Saxophone

soou

So , my opinion: that beggining with only drums ... was carppy. Its good just for a few secs, and thenn should be melody. Around first minute it started being interesting. But simple. I'd like to see something more added, like more bass, choirs, idk just anything. To make it more awesome.

Sincerely, anto%u0161ík. 3/5

NikolaosTheDark responds:

I agree with the beginning. When a project gets rolling, I can achieve near-perfect status with the main portion of a song...yet the beginning and end often turn out to be the hardest parts of the song. I'll keep that in mind.

And the bass is rather undermined due to the sidechaining I had to put on it. I don't think there's much, but I'll see what I can do.

Newgrounds needs more critics such as yourself. All I ever see is "HERP DERP OH EM GEE DIS SNOG IS AMAZIN FO SHIZZLE MASTER RIZZLE 10!" I appreciate it.

SH - Ancient SH - Ancient

interesting

I dont know how, but i hear the voices as from somewhere else than my headset ... amazing. Otherwise quite boring ...

shaggyhaired responds:

How?
Gimme some feedback, dude.

Chimy727 -Good Day! Chimy727 -Good Day!

ummm

I Quite like ite, but some side melodies would not be bad. This could be refren- add some more with other melodies, but this is awesome and nearly perfect :) 9/10 5/5

Chimy727 responds:

xD
i agree
thanks for the review!
:D
-chimy727

Into The Forest Grotto Into The Forest Grotto

Yeah

I also think that for a forest it should be a little slower ... YOu know, exploring ist dangerous .. you could be scared ... fast music dont fit it much, just slow it a little :)

UlionX - First Chapter UlionX - First Chapter

ghfh

Horible beggining, i thought ill just give a 0 and go to another, but after that it is ok. Except little crazy. Now its just inconsistent.