Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

Finally! So many moths i have waited, did you say that you will send in around summer holidays? Nevermind, it is here, FINALLY

Thanks for your awesome serie of Bunnykill. I love cute little killing bunnies :D

Mottis responds:

Yes, I'm a lazy, lazy man sometimes. Sorry :P
Oh and thanks.

Strawberry 2095 Strawberry 2095

heh

Just checked my clock ... wtf, how the hell can you show the exact same time in this flash? Thats impossible ... oh wait ... just a coincidence. BUT EXACT MINUTE? REALLY? STOP WATCHING ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA

Katan Katan

nice

Things, i havent expected to happend in the movie. It was warm, it was nice and it was original. Good job

NG Audio Bridge NG Audio Bridge

cool

I Allways like, when i find some track player like this. But they often sucks ... this is better, but still not perfect. Adding some more options, and i would definitely favourite it.
- Like tracks already played, like other commenters said.
- Or the ability to pick an author ( which had just played ... just for curiosity)
- maybe some low quality option
Otherwise, i think its awesome and i am looking to better versions :) 5/5 10/10

gumOnShoe responds:

Picking by author might be an option. Will test server load and see.

+Run for your Life+ +Run for your Life+

hmm

Interesting. But sometimes it rapes my ears. 3/5

~DT~ Electrified Holiday Bells ~DT~ Electrified Holiday Bells

So ...

That melody is fine. But i did not like that drums ... like that "still clapping sound" doesn't fix in. 2/5 3/10

Sincerely, Anto%u0161ík.

DeatHTaX responds:

I disagree. With the depth of the music i feel the snare reverb is quite appropriate. And i am a bit offended you based the score you gave my song off of your personal preferences. I'm pretty sure if i went and gave Tarboy a 0 and said "cuz i didn't like it" it would be quite soundly rated as useless....just a tip for the future.

~DT~

The Fastov Beat The Fastov Beat

umm

But i dont find this interesting. I dont like it. So i would vote badly, right? That glass shatering ... aww, i hate that sound. But no, i wont wote so you wont be angry ;) this time :)

Jalhi responds:

Take into the account the style of music it is too. Industrial music uses sounds that aren't conventional, sometimes for effect, sometimes just to be weird. I have no problem with your review, but remember that dissonance is as much a part of music as harmony.